August is rushing by and we will soon find ourselves flipping a page on the calendar.
Back to school, cooler weather, scarves, jackets… September is also time for new Bible studies. There are many groups, local and online offering Bible studies beginning at the end of August or within the first two weeks of September.
Now is the time to research what is available and make a choice so that you’ll be ready. Be sure to ask God what study He has planned for you to join. Don’t just ask but listen for the answer. Pray about it now and then begin exploring the options. In the course of your research, you will likely come to realize the particular study God is directing you toward.
We have an abundance of Bible study choices today. The search can become an overwhelming task. That’s why I’m providing a listing in this post of online Bible study groups. Follow the links for all details. You will also find more about Bible study options on the Every Day with the King Facebook page.
Explore and enjoy!
- Discerning the Voice of God: How to Recognize When God Speaks – by Priscilla Shirer
- Worthy: An Online Bible Study based on She’s Still There – by Chrystal Evans Hurst
- Scroll through a list of inductive studies and groups
- Sermon on the Mount – by Jen Wilkin
- this is a read through the entire Bible plan that begins each January 1
- Join in at any time of the year! Learn all about it at the website.
- September 24th will be the first day of New Testament reading
[For year-round Bible study links and resources, visit the Bible Study Page ]
Do you know of a great study group that I’ve not included? You are welcome to share in the comments below.
What study are you planning to do?
Please leave a comment 🙂